What's In The Bowl Pet Shop is 100% family and locally owned and operated. We don't just sell pet stuff; we stock top rated products at a reasonable price and provide mature professional consultations and nutritional advice to pet parents.
The Whats In The Bowl Pet Shop experience engages pet parents by providing discussion, education and opportunities for pet parents to explore current species appropriate nutrition, wellness, treatment and training options for their pets.
Life at Whats In The Bowl centers around our culture of dogs & cats as family members and humans as parents. Our family values inspire us to provide an experience like no other in the industry. The way we engage pet parents builds trusted relationships.
Members of our team enjoy a unique culture of continuous education and expanding knowledge of cats and dogs so they can engage pet parents in the Whats In The Bowl experience.
What Our Team Members Have
· Passion to learn about species appropriate nutrition, wellness, treatment and training options for cats & dogs (our team is always learning)
· Engaging personality
· Ability to stand for eight hours and lift & carry 50# regularly
· Engaging pet parents in the Whats In The Bowl Experience by sharing your passion
· Greet pet parents & their fur babies
· Demonstrate product knowledge
· Check-out pet parents at register
· Maintain sales floor: stocking, organizing, cleaning, etc.
· Carrying out food to pet parent vehicles
· Possible home deliveries
· Navigate computer point-of-sale & inventory system
· Post on social media
· Take phone orders and prepare orders for delivery
EOE: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
How To Apply
· Fill out a short online application